Your search results
10040 W Az Demo Dr
85383
4
Beds
4
Baths
21

Beautiful completely renovated custom home. This immaculate home sits on nearly 1.5 acres in the prime of N. Peoria. Have toys? You will love the double bay 3,000 S.F. RV Garage! Upon entering this elegant custom 5 bed 4 bath home you are greeted by a dramatic foyer with custom laid flooring which over looks the beautiful great room complete with custom stone walls planked ceilings and horizontal vega poles. The enormous kitchen overlooks the great room with plenty of space for an eat in breakfast nook and huge granite island. This kitchen is perfect for entertaining! Take a walk down the west hallway and directly off the kitchen there is a very large formal dining room(currently used as piano room) two spare bedroom complete with Jack and Jill baths and a hall half bath. (See More)

Just before reaching the extended garage is huge laundry complete with cabinets and sink. The master bedroom has plenty of space with a high end luxury bath and enormous closet. Venture into the back via large collapsible pocket doors that allow you full wall access to the pavered patio complete with full TV set up, full fire place and built in BBQ. Hang a quick left and have a look at your fully equipped guest suite with full bath, perfect for overnight company or full additional bedroom use. This huge lot is nearly 1.5 acres and offers a huge RV garage featuring double bays with swamp coolers, over head storage, multiple 220 hook-ups and plumbed for air compressor hookups. All electrical ran for full shop functions and between the bays houses a 400 s.f. Bar with A/C and bath! This home is a must have for anyone with toys! RV garages are 45 ft deep.

Address: 10040 W Az Demo Dr
City:
State/County:
Zip: 85383
Property Id : 6327
CMS Info:{"M": "H123_5C6BA5", "S": "IL", "E": 1851, "K": "Peoria, "}
List Date: 2022-08-29
Stories: 0
Yeart Built: 0.0
MLS#: H123_5C6BA5
CMS Info: {"M": "H123_5C6BA5", "S": "IL", "E": 1851, "K": "Peoria, "}
Partner Info: {"status": "SIGNED_UP", "partner_disclaimer": "", "partner_logo": "", "partner_email": "[email protected]", "partner_bio": "", "partner_link_id": 2845, "partner_last_name": "Reed", "partner_image": "http://eleo.dev.inspectedhouses.com/media/images/photos/2022/08/24/2.jpeg", "partner_phone": "6026909805", "partner_brokerage_name": "EPIC Home Realty", "wp_post_id": 0, "partner_first_name": "Dustin"}
Features
Features
1
Bar Room in RV Garage
Real Estate Agent Details

Dustin Reed

{"status": "SIGNED_UP", "partner_disclaimer": "", "partner_logo": "", "partner_email": "[email protected]", "partner_bio": "", "partner_link_id": 2845, "partner_last_name": "Reed", "partner_image": "http://eleo.dev.inspectedhouses.com/media/images/photos/2022/08/24/2.jpeg", "partner_phone": "6026909805", "partner_brokerage_name": "EPIC Home Realty", "wp_post_id": 0, "partner_first_name": "Dustin"}
EPIC Home Realty
Inspector Details

With more than 25 years, over half my life, in the construction & home inspection industries your could say that I was born to be a home inspector. Through the use of state of the art systems, advanced tools and included warranties, we strive to provide you with not only the best home inspection possible but also the best experience. Give us 5% of your trust and we will earn the other 95%.

Disclaimer

If a Pre Sale Inspection was performed it was for the benefit of the Seller. The Home Inspector does not guarantee or warranty the condition of the house after the inspection was performed. Purchasing a Pre Sale Home Inspection Report is a way to learn more about the house prior to making an offer on the house, and the report MUST NOT be relied upon as the sole home buying decision. The Home Inspector has no legal liability to any Prospective Buyer and it is strongly recommended all Prospective Buyers get a new home inspection performed by a Home Inspector of their choosing.

Contact Us